Saturday 16 May 2009

One Strange Halloween Night

[tanggal asli penulisan: 090512]

monster+badut

[Knock, knock, knock!]

[I open the door.]

“Trick or threat?!!”

“You mean treat, of course! Wait a minute.”

[I’m about to fetch some candies.]

“No.”

[I stop, confused, looking at one of the two kids which wearing monster costume.]

“It’s threat.”

[She answers cooly. Then the other kid with ‘insane clown’ costume adds in cheerful tone, contrast with the ‘monster’.]

“If you refuse my ‘trick’methode, my friend here will give you ‘threat’ methode. Now, choose!”

<Me in healthy state>

[I contemplate.]

[I smile.]

“I choose BOTH!”

And I live happily ever after.

<Me in average state>

[I think.]

[I choose one of them.]

And I live an unbalanced life.

<Me in ‘black hole’ state>

[I slam the door.]

[I sleep.]

[And I experience a constant nightmare about the world in chaotic state every night.]

<Me, in the PRESENT time>

[I intuit.]

“I choose TRICK!”

Oh yeah. I’m still used to Uncle Snowy’s methode. I like Uncle Snowy, but I don’t know if I could like Uncle Harpy as well…

0 comments:

Post a Comment