Thursday 22 January 2009

Efek Domino Kecolongan HP

1. I was voluntarily freed from responsibilities for about one month (until I got the new one)
2. No more alarm clock, I woke up by instinct
3. My eyes started being sensitive to any nearest wartel
4. My mother bought me new ones: A modem-HP
5. My mother bought a new one for her, and gave her old HP to me

:: modem-HP with free internet connection for 6 months
= bye, comlabs! see you next cemester!
= everyday web surfing
= abandoned assignments + easier browsing for assignments also
= laborously finishing assignments within the last minutes (dan Sang Pemilik Labirin dengan begitu murah hati tetap mengizinkan dosen-dosen memberi nilai diatas B - but I don't know what would be the result of the one giant assignment I'm still working on >.<)
= greedily downloading both treasures and bric-a-bracs
= become a blog freak

.= happy [if I also consider my time management]
.= rather unhappy [if I forget the time]
.= unhappy [if I get nothing after investing my time here]

:: new other HP with ergonomic design
= lots of personalization
= rely my wake up time upon external forces again
= back to my less care about environment
= take extreme measure to guard the new one

Despite some fortunes I got on the domino-effects, the main point is still that my cellphone's gone caused by my sloopiness.

Fortunately, I'm not Sherlock Holmes. How shame he would be to find one of his valuable material things being stolen. You can imagine: a fierce hunting owl with penetrating gaze, who had the well-known eyes that could look through anything like laser, got distracted (even just for a second) and something he had in his pocket moved to the hand of a thief!

Oh dear me. If I were him, I'd be really embarassed...

0 comments:

Post a Comment