Wednesday 21 January 2009

Searching for Amaranthus gangeticus?

amgang


. . .


Caress the one


The never-fading rain in your heart


The tears of snow-white sorrow


Caress the one, the hiding Amaranth



In a land of the daybreak

Reaching, searching for something untouched

Hearing voices of the never-fading calling

. . .



-Amaranth, by Nightwish




A Rose and an Amaranth blossomed side by side in a garden,


and the Amaranth said to her neighbour,


"How I envy you your beauty and your sweet scent!


No wonder you are such a universal favourite."


But the Rose replied with a shade of sadness in her voice,


"Ah, my dear friend, I bloom but for a time:


my petals soon wither and fall, and then I die.


But your flowers never fade, even if they are cut;


for they are everlasting."



-Aesop



kolase-tempel-01-hehe


I’ve been gathering my puzzles, but until this time, the vision of mine’s still covered with thick mists. All I see is just the siluet. What is the three-dimensional shape of my future life?



Roses are abundant all my way through the labyrinth. They’re distracting, deceiving, yet some are worth as temporary shelters when trivial storms come. But ‘temporary’ will always be ‘temporary’. I must find other elixir which can defeat the time: the Amaranth. Now, in this juncture of my 5th Labyrinth, my heart can see it, but my eyes can’t – not yet.



What are you?


Where are you?



Mais, mes respectable visiteurs, don’t get me wrong, all the above words are just expressions, not complaints. I’m a kind of person that’ll never be exhausted en jouer a la cache-cache (playing hide and seek). Spending my life searching for answers, I never fail – never (at least referring to my experience on earth for 21 years). I believe this happen to every seekers as well. It’s just about context of time which I depend on the Owner of the Labyrinth who knows what’s best for us the hunters.



Alors mon Amaranth, nous continuons notre jouer a la cache-cache? B-)


preeeecisely-black


NB:



Talking about playing hide and seek, it’s curious that I have never taken the role of hiding. Searching-finding-searching-finding, not searching-finding-hiding-found-searching…



aha-invert

Mais bien sure! C’est vraiment simple, evidement! Le solution est existe dans une histoire de l’éléphant et de la fourmi, plus un concept de le contexte. Voilà tout.



definisikan-definisi-black

0 comments:

Post a Comment