Tuesday 20 January 2009

Labyrinth V: "The Perfect Scheme" .3.

businessman

Dear Mr. Frey,

First of all, I'd like to tell you that the letter you read by now is nothing more than an expression of my gratitude upon your acceptance to my project, my proposed solution to your particular problem.

It's very kind of you to trust that intricate puzzle of yours on my head and hands - I meant it. But maybe I made a mistake in your language. Look, what I'm going to say is, how many people trust me, a slow-headed mental tinkerer, an amateur treasure hunter, to look after their matters? Very little, undoubtedly. Then you must comprehend that it's really an honor to have a man of intelligence and ingenious leadership like you among my clients.

On top of that, I couldn't find any more pleasuring fact than to know that from your statement in our last meeting, you're willing to put my puzzle solution on to the real world - that is, to test my system. But since my solution is still on the way to its maturity, your understanding made you give me more time. The true deadline given by the outer labyrinth is within next 30 days. However, I'll make any probable effort that make me accomplish completing all the system details in the next 10 days.

I wish I could speak like Sherlock Holmes when he's assigned to catch Arsène Lupin in 10 days: "I swear it, on my honour." - then he indeed succeeded caught Arsène Lupin in 10 days. Well, I must confess that I couldn't promise anything in some exact-time for I now know that I'm even not mature enough yet to measure my capabilities of carrying out important matters.

But there's one thing to be sure: you could count on my words that I would never abandon my responsibilities at Frey's Square.

Sincerely yours,

Fin,
The Treasure Hunter

0 comments:

Post a Comment